At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
Our Customer Support Team is here to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. Your day-to-day will focus on handling queries from our B2B customers through a wide range of channels, including outbound calls via phone support and screen share sessions, email, chat, and social media.
As a B2B specialist, besides helping Dashlane customers resolve their questions and concerns, you will also help prioritize bugs, and share product-related concerns and feedback across the organization.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Respond to B2B customer questions rapidly and clearly - this entails inquiries related to Dashlane's product, customer accounts, billing, and how to make the most of Dashlane
- Take ownership of solving a wide range of customer problems through email, calls, chat, and social media through effective probing and troubleshooting
- Comply with and suggest improvements for ticket categorization and issue identification guidelines. You play a significant role in sharing relevant feedback with the product team and, hence, shaping the Dashlane product
- Test and reproduce issues to troubleshoot and help the Dashlane product team identify and fix bugs
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns or new feature requests/feedback to our product and engineering team
- Work closely with the Level 2 support team to improve overall product knowledge and escalate complex issues requiring Level 2 Support
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center, making your job and your peers easier in the future
To accomplish the above, you will work cross-functionally with different teams, including Engineering, Development, Product, and QA.
We are looking for people passionate about helping others, interested in technology and the latest internet trends, and are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing company.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has ideally worked in customer-facing roles before.
- At least one year of experience in business-to-business (B2B) client/customer service experience, preferably consultative customer service experience in a SaaS/tech company
- Experience handling different support channels such as phone, email, chat, and screen shares with customers to solve complex business/technical issues
- You're quality-driven with a passion for creating extraordinary customer experience while being able to help your team achieve efficiency and productivity objectives
- You are comfortable using customer support platforms such as Zendesk
- You're experienced in managing support tickets throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand-off to the product/development team, and resolution
- Experience working and interacting with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
- Excellent spoken and written English. You can communicate technical topics to customers and coworkers
- Experience troubleshooting Browser issues
- Experience collecting browser logs using HAR files and the browser Console
Nice to have:
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with KIBANA (know how to interpret and read logs)
- Comfortable presenting to a wide audience
- Experience with Active Directory IdP/SSO (Okta, Azure, G Suite)
- Experience with Sales
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.