At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
About the role:
Are you passionate about creating engaging digital experiences for customers? Do you obsess about the world of testing and website optimization? Are you excited about using data and insights to inform your work and use technology to create a responsive customer experience? Join Dashlane as the Website Conversion Optimization Manager to make security simple for millions of businesses and their people.
Dashlane is hiring a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager responsible for end to end optimization of prospect, and customer conversions to drive data-driven pipeline growth and improvements to Dashlane.com users. This candidate will be owning all our A/B testing and optimization efforts, has a successful track record of guiding the marketing department through executing effective optimization strategies, and has in-depth knowledge of performance marketing, digital channel and marketing concepts, platforms, tactics, and technologies. The role will directly own conversion optimization tools and processes, and work directly with Marketing and Sales teams to optimize end-to-end lead flow and conversions.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Develop, manage and execute end to end prospect and customer conversion optimization on web and mobile
- Create a comprehensive and well-informed testing roadmap for Dashlane.com, to optimize marketing campaigns through audience segmentation, consumer behaviors, site analytics, and customer journey analysis.
- Drive growth through creative thinking, compelling data-driven insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Implement, monitor, and analyze advanced A/B and multivariate tests
- Develop and own a regular reporting cadence, in partnership with the analytics team, that will provide actionable insights for Dashlane marketing teams and Senior Leadership
- Develop conversion and user experience strategies that are rooted in data and consumer behavior analysis that are aligned to measurable goals of Dashlane
- Constantly monitor traffic, funnel conversion, page performance metrics and ROI to deliver improved performance
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Growth, Paid Media, Lifecycle, Business Analytics, Development, and Creative Teams to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and improve website usage, conversions, and performance.
- Perform website audits and provide strategic recommendations based on UX best practices and usability standards.
- Combine test results with other relevant data sources, both internal and external, to enhance the quality of the insights
- Manage and evolve the MarTech infrastructure and process to create best-in-class data oriented customer centric CRO strategies
- 3+ years of experience executing A/B and multivariate tests using industry tools such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- 3+ years of experience using web analytics solutions (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong desire to apply technical development skills to innovative marketing solutions and products that make real impact on the Dashlane business
- Proven track record of leveraging CRO to deliver revenue and ROI goals
- Proven expert in performance oriented digital optimization strategies and programs
- Somebody with a test and learn mindset, experienced in driving growth & engagement through wide-scale A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of the organization
- Somebody with a high EQ, who understands the “what” but places equal value on “how” to get things done
- Flexible, Positive, Proactive
- Strong bias towards action
- Passion for and experience marketing to small and medium-sized businesses
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.