At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
Lifecycle Marketing at Dashlane is a team of CRM, Demand Generation and Marketing Operations Technologists that shepherd customers throughout their journey from prospect to true fan. We use an evolving mix of marketing tech to deliver timely relevant messages that engage customers across the platforms and devices they use. We advocate for a smooth customer experience using data to validate our hypotheses and demonstrate our impact. We succeed when we drive customer and revenue growth.
About the role:
In this role, you will lead B2B marketing operations initiatives that increase MQLs and fuel sales pipeline (SQLs) in order to drive revenue. You will collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Revenue Operations to score and route leads. You will also own the Lifecycle Team’s marketing tech stack including our suite of CRM and demand generation tools.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Create and manage the lead funnel/customer management (define, scoring, handoff, routing, health, tagging and performance reporting)
- Own the marketing team's tech stack; manage the selection, integration and business case development for new and existing tools
- Oversee the end-to-end quality assurance and hygiene of lead data from data capture to database storage
- Use performance data to drive opportunity assessments that inform new marketing and sales initiatives
- Own and manage any other ops-related projects, which includes but not limited to supporting new vendor integrations and GDPR/CAN-SPAM compliance
- 4+ years of experience in marketing operations, preferably at a B2B SaaS company.
- 2+ years experience as an advanced Marketo user and skilled at integrating and configuring tools, campaigns, and data flows
- 1+ years experience in Salesforce
We're Also Looking For:
- Marketo expert certification preferred
- Experience creating marketing reports/dashboards, utilizing strong analytical skills and attention to detail, in order to guide strategy and influence stakeholders
- Comfortable working with a spectrum of technical/non-technical people as well as all levels of an org chart
- A systems thinker with a high level of organization skills
- Self-starter and adaptable - you enjoy the process of discovery and creating processes
- Curiosity to learn more paired with the ambition to take ownership
- A coachable nature with a hunger to grow
- Collaborative teammate with proven ability to execute a vision through listening and using data to inform decisions
- Clear and concise communication skills
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.