At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work, how we hire, and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a iOS developer with a good understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager and online security app on iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas and have a strong passion for delivering the best experience to users. You will collaborate with our product, design, and QA teams to constantly improve the user experience
At Dashlane, you'll be able to opt to work from our Lisbon office or remotely from Portugal.
At Dashlane you will:
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain and improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance and improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS and incorporate them into our application including SwiftUI and Combine
- Follow the evolution of the platform, studying WWDC sessions with your team during the conference
- Join a team of iOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane and Apple technologies
- 1+ year of work experience in Swift, iOS application development and in iOS frameworks/APIs
- Fluent in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the most up-to-date Swift version, and knowledge of SwiftUI, Combine and Swift Concurrency
- Experience writing reliable unit tests and UI tests
- Knowledge of the latest version of iOS (we currently support iOS 14+)
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.