At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
As a Senior Designer, you’ll be responsible for developing materials and the creation of systems that build on our Brand Identity Guidelines. This role requires attention to detail, a refined typographic eye, and a deep interest in technology. You have a sophisticated grasp of design fundamentals: typographic scale, composition, layout, and color theory. Beyond just design, you have strong opinions on photography, illustration, and motion design.
You’ll sit on the Creative team, working alongside an ambitious and multidisciplinary team of designers, writers, strategists, and marketers. This is an exciting opportunity to codify the rules of a fledgling design system from scratch. You’ll have the autonomy to work cross-functionally with Growth Ops, Product, & Engineering teams to solve complex design problems.
This role can be either in person our New York office, or work remotely in the US. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Define and articulate patterns and principles as they relate to layout, typography, color, motion, and interaction
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop and deploy the visual design system across a range of touch points. (ex: emails, webpages, editorial content, etc.)
- Enforce consistency and evolve our visual ecosystem based on evolving trends and the capabilities of the systems that we work within
- Ensure design cohesion across multiple channels
- Present work to cross-functional partners both within marketing, and across the company
- Balance multiple projects at a time while meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
We're Also Looking For:
- Proficiency in design software: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A refined grasp of design fundamentals: typography, color, and layout
- Experience with animation, 3D, processing, photography, and illustration a plus
- Adaptable, proactive, and good at prioritization
- Maintain a high bar for craft and help elevate the work of others
- Effective communicator both as a writer and as a presenter
- Kind, curious, and capable of receiving and giving constructive criticism
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.