At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
As a Senior Data Analyst - Product Analytics you will be a key member of a growing team focused on bringing data at the center of every decision. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product managers, engineers, designers and fellow data analysts/scientists/engineers in a creative and highly collaborative environment. You will influence the direction our apps are taking by surfacing insights and providing recommendations based on data. At Dashlane, you will be relied upon to enhance our data-centric mindset.
Location: This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Partner with our product teams to ensure decisions are grounded in reality, tackling challenges where product data and broader business data intersect. In particular, you will identify opportunities for product experimentation, own AB Test design & performance analysis, by building relevant metrics and defining the necessary tracking plan for product launches
- Assist in training and mentoring of team members, serving as an analytical and technical thought partner to stakeholders across the organisation, fostering a data-driven culture and empowering self-service whenever possible
- Not be a "data-puller", but rather an impactful partner making recommendations that guide every small and large decision, enabling better decision by providing proactive recommendation and influencing strategy with data insights
- Engage in the definition and measurement of KPIs that will drive the company to success, translating metrics, investigations, and findings into likely business outcomes, suggesting opportunities based on data insights
- Contribute to maintaining and enhancing analytics infrastructure including data models in cooperation with our Data Engineering and Analytics Engineering teams
- Benefit from a clear career path and growth plan in the team
- 3+ years of hands-on Product Analytics experience on large-scale datasets, ideally at a SaaS company
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills, with experience communicating directly with decision-makers and influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Excellent analytical, communication & reporting skills, with a proven track record of providing valuable insights, driving projects based on business impacts
- Passion for the customer experience and have an empathetic, analytical, and modern product practice mindset
- Demonstrated end-to-end experience and advanced skills in SQL, Data vizualization software such as Tableau, Statistics, AB Testing. Mastering Python or R to manipulate data is a plus.
- Curiosity, rigor, detail-orientation
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.