Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Were you the student who kept everything color-coded and lived by your day planner? Are you the friend constantly coordinating schedules for group dinners and making itineraries for big vacations? Do you want to know what it takes to run a growing technology company from the inside out?
Dashlane is looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Engineering Process & Operations Lead to work directly with our Chief Technology Officer, assisting him in organizing and supporting the Engineering team (120+ engineers, distributed in France, Portugal, and the US).
In this role, you will partner with engineering leaders to support and optimize the organization of the team, drive strategic initiatives and projects across all of our Engineering teams, and improve the efficiency of our processes. You will need to collaborate extensively with technical leaders, managers, key stakeholders, and other teams at Dashlane (People, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc.). You will help continuously improve and scale the engineering organization. You will be involved in various topics, such as onboarding, hiring, thought leadership, internal communication, training, etc.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
This position’s location is flexible within France, the US, and Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our Paris, New York, or Lisbon office. English will be your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Facilitate the Engineering team governance: meetings, communications, strategic discussions, key decisions, and follow-up on actions
- Help our CTO and other key engineering leaders (VPs...) with their calendars, while also coordinating logistics for high-level internal and external meetings
- Work to optimize processes to improve the productivity and efficiency of the Engineering team
- Contribute to a team environment where team members feel like they belong and are supported to do their best work
- Support the team on logistics: travel plans, conferences, and trainings
- Own managing team-buildings and social events for the Engineering team (offsites...)
- Support managers and teams around hiring and onboarding
- Contribute to the department's financial management (expenses approval and reconciliations...)
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments and milestones
- Work with a diverse team across 3 offices and time zones (New York, Paris, Lisbon)
- 3+ years of business experience
- 2+ years of experience working in a technical environment
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Excitement for the prospect of working in a fast-moving, informal, and demanding startup environment
- Ability to build rapport quickly, both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Exceptional discretion and comfort handling highly sensitive information
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Awareness of technical environments and interest in working with technical profiles
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.