Dashlane continues to hire passionate people to join our mission of making security simple for millions of organizations and their people. At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
In collaboration with the engineering teams and in an agile and cross-platform environment, you will design, implement, document, improve and maintain a solid release infrastructure that optimizes our development speed, accelerates our agile delivery cadence, while still providing a very high degree of stability and reliability for our customers.
As a Release Engineer we’re generally looking for you to adjust to constant business changes including new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies. Our approach is collaborative, so your skills to interact, develop, engineer, and communicate at the highest technical levels or in simple terms with Dashlane staff is key to success.
You will support all phases of our web application and web extension software life-cycle - including multi-platform build systems, continuous integration, crash reporting, code coverage, analysis tools, and test environments, to allow our code and features to be released in a streamlined and automated way, from development to production.
Last but not least, as a member of the web product team, you’ll help pioneer brand-new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide.
This role can be either in person at our Paris office, or remotely from anywhere in France
At Dashlane you will:
- Collaborate to bring a true modern Release Engineering culture
- Work specifically within the Web team to gather requirements and establish Release Engineering strategy , i.e. : Prototype, implement and update solutions
- Build and execute plans to maintain and enhance quality levels
- Handle and optimize Release pipelines operations.
About our technical stack:
- CI : Gitlab, Hashicorp Vault, Nexus, Terraform
- Monitoring: ELK, Tableau
- Testing: Karma, Mocha, Jest, Webdriver.io
4+ Years of experience:
- Software build and delivery automation in Containerised environment
- Software build cycle suites and tooling hands on, such as Gitlab CI, Sonar, Webdriver.io , Hashicorp Vault
We're also looking for you to:
- Demonstrate a strong motivation around software security considerations and associated tooling
- Be passionate about release quality, using a strong of the entire product Release tool chain from a quality and security perspective
- Infrastructure As Code friendly, like Terraform
- End to End tracing toolset implementation aware, like Dynatrace, Jaeger, Opentracing ..
- Demonstrate strong enlightenment in how Operating Systems, Containerization, Caching, Networking etc. are mixed together is mandatory.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.