At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology problems? Do you have a proven track record of success scaling B2B businesses, particularly SaaS companies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
Organizations, today, are at an ever increasing risk of experiencing password related breaches. One popular study reports that 80% of all data breaches can be traced back to passwords. With the increase in remote work, organizations are highly aware of these risks, but lack the tools that enable securing credentials without adding significant overload to security teams or employees.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be a key member of an international team committed to the mission of empowering businesses in securing their organization. You will work alongside a broad mix of stakeholders including product designers, engineers, marketers, copywriters, user researchers and fellow PMs in a creative, highly collaborative environment. You will articulate the most impactful problems our customers face and design elegant solutions that help our customers improve their risk profile. You will define goals and success outcomes for our customers and the business and use these to prioritize your teams' work. This role is not about "tuning" our existing product. It would suit PMs who truly seek to disrupt to deliver innovative, new customer experiences to drive the business forward.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work from our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Understand problems our business customers face in the areas of visibility, reporting and risk remediation
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer informed by data, research, direct feedback from B2B customers and prospects, sales and customer success teams
- Develop deep market expertise, conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our products, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- Lead cross-functional teams to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to deliver customer and business value
- Mentor/coach junior-level product managers
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a B2B SaaS company
- 1+ year delivering product experiences for administrators at businesses
We're Also Looking For:
- High curiosity and willingness to learn
- Ability to process industry trends, qualitative and quantitative insights into problem statements to be solved
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and hybrid enterprise environments
- Bias for action
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.