Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about helping customers understand the hows and whys of a product? Are you passionate about giving users the power to resolve issues on their own? Are you an expert in delivering first-class support content that delights users? If so, join Dashlane in our mission to create a memorable, human-centric support experience that impacts the bottom line.
About the role:
As the Senior Content Designer, you'll be a vital member of an international Customer Support & Service team committed to delivering the best self-service support experience to Dashlane customers. Reporting to the Content & Self-Service Strategy Manager and working alongside a broad mix of stakeholders in a highly collaborative environment, you'll be responsible for providing right-time, easy-to-understand content in help center articles and automated messaging in multiple channels to ensure our customers understand our product and can solve their own issues when possible.
At Dashlane you will:
- Dive into the Dashlane product experience for customers on multiple devices and plans and become an expert to better understand and serve our customers
- Build and own support content standards that champion clear, consistent, concise, and engaging language and structure
- Bring our content in line with those standards to present a unified voice across all support content
- Craft content journeys that make complicated technical ideas appear simple and accessible
- Provide guidance and deep editing for the support agents who plan and produce complex content for new and existing product features
- Have a significant stake in the architecture and presentation of support content to best serve customers on multiple devices and plans
The successful candidate can work at our New York office or remotely from anywhere in the United States. We do offer relocation support.
- 5+ years of experience writing external help or support content at a B2C or B2B technology company
- 5+ years working with content management systems, including tweaking HTML or XML and following or helping define/improve publication and translation processes
We're also looking for:
- Impeccable English writing skills and a superior command of grammar, style, and tone
- Experience designing and executing detailed content plans with a clear information architecture for B2B or B2C products with multiple platforms and user personas
- Experience identifying the need for and producing highly effective visual assets
- Experience defining and rolling out content standards that reflect a company's brand positioning and support vision
- Experience managing multiple complex projects independently and with great attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders across Support, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success
- Experience building and implementing an ongoing data-driven content improvement program to ensure content remains accurate and on-brand
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Your interview experience
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.