At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
We’re hiring a Director of UX Research to help shape the future of Dashlane. Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Design at Dashlane
We bring ideas to life, serve as the voice of our users, and craft a meaningful and unified Dashlane experience.
Our UX team is a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we’re discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact our customers to create Dashlane’s market defining products.
We believe the most actionable kind of understanding isn’t externalized in reports: it’s about people – our conversations, connections and contexts. The UX research aspires to make meaningful improvements in the lives of individuals, teams, and companies who use Dashlane every day. You’ll employ a variety of methods to collect rich data that enable cross-functional teams to make product our customers love.
As the Director of UX Research for our products, you are energized by guiding research at a company scale and have wide influence across the Dashlane products. You thrive on interdisciplinary teams and can ask high-level strategic questions and guide research at all stages of the market and product lifecycle. You can see the uncertainties that slow teams down and help surface questions people didn’t even know they had. You help your team transform research results into actionable insights for our customers, and develop tools and strategies that consistently put Dashlane research on the cutting edge.
This role can be either in person at any of our New York, Paris or Lisbon offices, or work remotely anywhere in our 3 countries. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead research initiatives that help develop and define human/business needs into a coherent set of insights that inform and influence our product and UX strategies
- Uncover deep and relevant insights, and ensure these are translated into actionable outcomes that affect our product design, whether through relevant recommendations or through leading ideation sessions
- Be primarily focused with your team on increasing the delight that our members have interacting with Dashlane, driving innovation for new features, UI improvements across platforms, and overall enhancing user experience across the UI, platforms and features
- Apply a broad research (qual & quant) toolkit while sharing deep UX experience and expertise
- Develop in-house capabilities (innovation efforts, usability, etc.) for your team to perform much of the research in-house
- Attract, develop and retain extraordinary talent that instills a shared sense of purpose and belonging.
- 5+ years of experience leading research teams in product development
We’re also looking for...
- Senior level leadership experience in driving product initiatives with perspective
- Well demonstrated ability to ruthlessly prioritize and build processes that scale
- Experience in leading time-bound and multi-partner initiatives
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.