At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respecting peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our International talent team. Based in Portugal, our new team member will have the opportunity to own the recruitment process across multiple business units including; Engineering, Product, Data, Finance, and Marketing.
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work from our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own full-cycle recruitment for a wide variety of openings across different departments within Dashlane
- Influence hiring managers to constantly improve their handling of candidate experience and interview skills to ensure we can hire the best talent
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Develop strong relationships and trust with candidates through behaviors including being responsive and available, professional but authentic, and providing them with the right level of context on the hiring process
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers, and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture and Dashlane's values
- 2+ years of recruitment experience (1+ if Tech Recruitment)
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong and creative sourcing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.