Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
Our Customer Support Team is here to help customers by delivering first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner. We aim to be the best in class and the impact of our Customer Support team is key to the satisfaction of our customers and the continuous growth of our customer base.
The Team Lead role is mainly responsible for leading, coaching, and supervising a team of Customer Support Agents (L1) and Senior Customer Support Agents (Senior L1) on a day-to-day basis.
Working closely with the Customer Support Managers and other Support Teams (Training, QA, Process Engineering), you will drive a one-team approach to customer support, helping to leverage the team's full capabilities, ensuring no organization barriers exist and drive efficiencies and service improvements as a result.
We're looking for an experienced team leader who operates with a customer-first mentality - in this role, you will be managing a high-performing team that is currently handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat and social media.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within Portugal, and you can also opt to work in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane, you will:
- Manage a team of 6 to 8 agents
- Support daily operations through operational oversight and analysis, assuring all requests are processed within agreed SLA/KPI
- Train, mentor, and guide your team to strengthen quality and efficiency metrics:
- Conduct regular 1:1 and coaching sessions with your direct reports
- Provide regular and actionable feedback
- Partner with QA team and perform regular Quality Assessment
- Partner with Training team and deliver regular refreshers on product/process updates
- Drive performance improvement plans for your team and overcome issues through coaching and practical solutions
- Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction: provide best in class service to ensure and assure everyone in your team has a customer-first mentality
- Manage scheduling, attendance, and general administration tasks
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver a consistent first-class experience
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Ideally a minimum of two years of experience managing support teams in a fast paced customer support environment, ideally in one of these areas: call center, service industries, tech company (B2B and SaaS is a plus)
- Experience using Zendesk or other customer support ticketing systems
- Experience in managing teams of 6 to 10 agents - mostly being able to motivate and coach team members in a high pressure/volume environment
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong Leadership skills – you will need to develop and motivate people while also having to request your team to hit ambitious productivity and quality metrics, so strong leadership, team building and interpersonal skills will be key for this role
- Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems and on creating solutions for problems (that might not have been encountered before)
- Strong stakeholder management and experience on working with tech teams (developers, engineers, product managers)
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
To accomplish all of the above, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other internal cross-functional teams such as our Engineering, Development, Product, and QA teams.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have interest on technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing product.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong management experience in technical support and who has worked on customer facing roles.
All of this while you join our team in Lisbon, where we're growing a multi-cultural office of user support, engineers, product managers, QA and more.
If you are this person, then our Customer Support team is the right fit for you!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.