Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
As a product marketer at Dashlane, you'll help craft and tell a differentiated product story in the highly competitive and fast-growing category of Identity and Access Management. We work at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Engineering to develop B2B and B2C product messaging and positioning, go-to-market (GTM) programs, and sales enablement materials.
The B2B Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the present and shaping the future of our sales-handled B2B channel. You'll partner with sales, customer success and product, run go-to-market programs for key product launches, and unearth new opportunities to drive incremental value for customers and for Dashlane. While B2B will be the focus of this role , some work will include B2C marketing opportunities.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France and the USA).
This position’s location is flexible within the US, and you can also opt to work from our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Address customer needs: Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs and work cross-functionally to educate across all stages of the customer journey.
- Be the leading product marketer of the sales-handled and partnership/reseller channels
- Build repeatable, scalable programs to support sale and upsell GTM efforts
- Evaluate efficacy of initiatives across customer journeys and make adjustments
- 4+ years of professional experience in B2B or B2B2C focused Product Marketing or another relevant role.
We're also looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated: You have a bias towards action and are comfortable in a changing work environment.
- Accountable: You want to own the outcome and make an impact on business-critical growth and usage metrics.
- Entrepreneurial: You’re excited by the pace of a start up; you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of your work; you’ll do what it takes to make a project successful.
- Organized: You’re extremely detail-oriented, able to set up and project manage complicated processes, and can keep track of projects that will occasionally traverse between our B2B and B2C businesses.
- Collaborative: You understand that we go faster and farther together and thrive in cross-functional environments.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.