Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we’re even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane seeks a Global Communications Director capable of telling the Dashlane story to key B2B media outlets and audiences.
About the role:
The Global Communications Director will provide leadership, planning and execution for all of Dashlane’s strategic communications to key audiences globally. In particular, this person will craft and amplify Dashlane corporate and product narratives in a way that will resonate with their core B2B and B2C.
This person will work closely both with corporate leadership as well as with product/engineering leadership to develop an overarching product-centric communications strategy for Dashlane. This will include the development of product release campaigns. Most importantly, this person will interact with business, tech, trade and consumer media outlets telling the story of how Dashlane is developing new and innovative products for its users in the privacy and password management ecosystem.
While this role would ideally be based with some of Dashlane’s leadership in New York, the company is open to considering a candidate remotely. The role reports into the Chief Marketing Officer.
- 8+ years experience in corporate communications and/or public relations for fast-paced and innovative technology companies.
Our ideal candidate has...
- Experience in communicating the product benefits to business users with a focus on the small to medium sized market preferred. Experience within SaaS and/or security is a plus.
- Experience in developing and executing product communications strategies and launch campaigns – turning the product roadmap into a narrative that is measurably impactful to the business.
- Experience working with an international team of product managers and engineers and a proven ability to collaborate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of agencies in support of a global client audience.
- This person must welcome ambiguity as an opportunity to move forward and be entrepreneurial in one’s thinking – balancing the big picture with attention to detail.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you've sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.