Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system and browser — so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role
This role can be an Associate Product Marketing Manager or Product Marketing Manager depending on experience.
As a product marketer at Dashlane, you'll help craft and tell a differentiated product story in the highly competitive and fast-growing category of Identity and Access Management. We work at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Engineering to develop B2B and B2C product messaging and positioning, go-to-market (GTM) programs, and sales enablement materials.
The B2B Product Marketing Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for empowering sales and customer success by creating supporting assets and documentation, and for running go-to-market programs for key product launches. While B2B will be the focus of this role, some work will include B2C marketing opportunities.
This role will be based in New York, Paris, or Lisbon. We offer relocation support and anticipate this being WFH to start.
At Dashlane you will:
- Address customer needs: Develop a deep understanding of customers’ needs and work cross-functionally to communicate with partners both pre- and post-sale to drive product competency and usage.
- Create, maintain, and refresh assets to support Sales and Customer Success: Underneath positioning and messaging frameworks, collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Sales Engineering, and Brand Marketing to reinforce Dashlane’s differentiation through one-pagers, deployment guides, use cases, case studies, and other educational resources.
- Evaluate efficacy of deliverables and make adjustments: Debrief regularly with cross-functional partners to optimize existing collateral roadmaps and product GTM plans.
- 2+ years in Product Marketing, Technical Writing, Content Marketing, Sales Engineering, Sales Enablement, Customer Success, or another relevant role at a B2B company.
We're also looking for someone who is:
- Self-motivated: You have a bias towards action and are comfortable in a changing work environment.
- Accountable: You want to own the outcome and make an impact on business-critical growth and usage metrics.
- Entrepreneurial: You’re excited by the pace of a start up; you crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of your work; you’ll do what it takes to make a project successful.
- Organized: You’re extremely detail-oriented, able to set up and project manage complicated processes, and can keep track of projects that will occasionally traverse between our B2B and B2C businesses.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.