We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role
As part of a fast-growing tech company, you will join Dashlane's global IT department as a System Administrator to help design, implement, maintain and automate processes to help scale Dashlane’s internal IT enterprise systems to meet ongoing demand while working to reduce complexity in existing workflows. A commitment to teamwork and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. If you know how to deliver and are deeply technical, we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own fleet Management of Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Own network management in our NY office, and work alongside the international sys admin teams to monitor the overall network
- Manage our Active Directory and Office 365 infrastructure
- Act as a technical escalation point for Helpdesk staff when needed
- Use various scripting languages to help SaaS API’s talk to each other
- Monitor systems and respond quickly to problems, outages, or other usability concerns
- Manage all aspects of the Atlassian tool chain including workflows, custom fields, schemes, add-ons and integrations
- Act as a subject matter expert for Atlassian tools (Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, Jira Core)
- 2 + years experience administering Atlassian Cloud, Jira Service desk, JIRA and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience in managing the following:
- At least one identity provider such as Active Directory, Azure AD, etc.
- At least one email provider such as Office 365, Exchange, etc.
We're Also Looking For:
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, Switching, Routing)
- Preference for finding solutions vs. shutting down ideas
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to create and deliver technical presentations
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Desire to continue learning additional systems and platforms
- Experience with implementing MDM at scale for Microsoft Windows and Mac
- Experience with editing and creating Chef configurations
- Strong background in automation and scripting
- Experience with SSO Identity management providers like ADFS, Okta, etc
- Experience with various VPN technologies
- Experience with Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, or other languages
- Background in IT security
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.