We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role
Dashlane is looking for a Sales Engineer to support technical sales and implementation of our Dashlane business product. You will act as the technical subject matter expert in the features, benefits, and application of Dashlane’s products and services, and conduct remote & in-person calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work in close collaboration with the sales team to provide technical and domain expertise for specific opportunities, develop account strategies, and uncover additional business opportunities.
- Deeply understand the security programs and success criteria of our prospects and customers to provide expert consultation designed to align their goals with what they can achieve with Dashlane.
- Actively drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects of various technical levels.
- Technically close complex and competitive opportunities, through advanced security domain expertise, technical skill and credibility.
- Craft technical content/documentation to show prospects/customers how to implement solutions to satisfy relevant desired outcomes and use cases.
- Effectively consult with CISOs, CSOs, VPs/Directors/Managers of IT & InfoSecurity at companies of all sizes and industries.
- Analyze feature requests from customers and prospects and provide feedback to our Product and Engineering teams.
- Continually optimize the technical sales process and support sales efficiency across the board.
- Stay on top of industry news and developments to provide and maintain a deep industry and domain expertise.
- Provide technical perspective on active deals and help accurately forecast deals.
- Support marketing and sales events and evangelize Dashlane.
- Document relevant activities, account, and opportunity details in our CRM platform.
- Develop and manage long-term strategic relationships with technical contacts at key accounts to drive customer happiness and technical credibility.
- 4+ years of customer-facing technical experience in a sales, consulting, or other technical roles.
- 4+ years of experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (Active Directory, Azure, Okta, G-suite, etc.), endpoint and network management.
- 4+ years of experience deploying enterprise software and single-sign-on integrations.
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud compute providers like Azure or AWS.
- 4+ years of experience working with internet and network related protocols (e.g., OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols).
- 4+ years of experience working with one or more of the following identity providers: MS AD, MS Azure AD, G Suite, Okta, and other similar services.
We're Also Looking For:
- Understands core security concerns and threat models within desktop, mobile, and web application architecture, keeping information and user data safe.
- Scripting skills with PowerShell or other scripting languages.
- Experience managing Linux applications and servers.
- Experience in a SaaS sales environment with experience in deal close.
- Has a working knowledge of Office 365.
- Ability to write concise technical documentation.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities, and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.