We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across all channels, both paid and organic. This role is the first of its kind at Dashlane, making this an ideal opportunity for someone entrepreneurial that can kickstart our growing B2B business, with the security of a well-funded historical consumer business on the other side of the ecosystem.
As a Demand Gen Manager you will be at the ground level of a quickly scaling B2B business dedicated to building the best online identity and security app. You will own all of the programs, campaigns and tactics that contribute to marketing's opportunity, pipeline and revenue goals. This role is responsible for selecting appropriate demand generation tactics and strategies that will contribute most efficiently to our overall sales and customer expansion objectives. You will be in the driver's seat to strategize how to hit these objectives, using your previous experience and toolkit of tactics to constantly test and optimize. You will be responsible for increasing the volume of leads intelligently (using virtual events, partnerships, paid media and more), working backwards from our quarterly goals to develop our plan for hitting them. As we continue to grow in 2021 and beyond, you will oversee the scaling of the wider marketing growth plan, and will drive results to scale the business with a direct impact on revenue goals.
You will be based in New York, NY. We offer relocation support, and under the current COVID circumstances, we expect the role to begin on a WFH basis.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead the demand generation function to drive predictable, scalable, and repeatable pipeline and revenue
- Propose, develop, test and execute multi-channel acquisition programs that seamlessly integrate events, digital, content, email, web, direct mail, paid ads, social and account-based marketing
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes
- Own the demand funnel for our business & consumer trial offering by developing the right scoring, in-product CTAs, nurturing, and routing practices and partnering with product, marketing operations, and sales on an integrated approach that maximizes its revenue contribution
- Work with content team to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels that lead to opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration (social networks, paid ads, content syndication, blog, display, web and email)
- Analyze website data to provide strategic recommendations to improve conversion rates across the site
- 4+ years of experience in demand gen or B2B marketing roles
We're also looking for:
- Fluency in Marketo and Salesforce, with hands-on experience using these or similar platforms in previous roles
- Track record of launching and managing webinars and virtual events
- Experience with B2B SaaS technology, cybersecurity and/or subscription businesses
- Experience having scaled demand generation programs for challenger tech or team/enterprise software brands
- Ability to base decisions on data, and use data to ask and answer questions that achieve team and company-wide goals
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, display retargeting, partnerships and content syndication
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.