We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about tech, financial modeling and business analysis? Do you want to work in an international, fast-paced environment? Then join the Dashlane Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst.
The internet has become integrated with nearly every part of our lives, from work to personal to play. Yet somehow, it’s not getting any easier or safer—especially not when it comes to protecting and accessing sensitive info in a secure way. Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access and share business and personal passwords anytime, anywhere.
Our business plans help organizations protect against data breaches and misuse through features like advanced user management, the ability to track security improvements over time, and a simple interface that employees will enjoy using. Our personal plans offer the same level of encryption and ease, so everyone can autofill their passwords, payments, and personal info with just a click. The Dashlane app works across every major operating system and browser—so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
The FP&A team supports critical projects and decisions that drive Dashlane's growth. You will own complex analyses and models that influence strategic business decisions. You will gain exposure to key stakeholders (including the Exec Team) and will see the impact of your contributions on the Company's strategy across all departments: finance, product, marketing and more.
You will be based in New York.
More precisely you will:
- Own aspects of the FP&A workflow throughout the year, including but not limited to budget/reforecast and monthly variance analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of Financial & Business KPI reports delivered to our Exec Team and Board of Directors
- On an ad-hoc basis, model key initiatives and analyze their impacts (e.g. Product and Marketing cost benefit analyses)
- Identify risks and opportunities that will improve the business and guide strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with the Finance team to scale and improve its processes supporting the very ambitious growth plan of the Company
- Work cross-functionally with all departments
- 2+ years relevant experience: FP&A, Banking, Consulting, Audit or similar position
We're also looking for:
- CPA a plus
- Advanced Excel ability; you can build and manage complex models with the use of advanced formulas and best modeling practices
- Comfort with financial statements and three-statement modeling
- Strong storytelling skills; ability to translate data/model output into easily digestible visuals and narratives
- Demonstrated comfort with numbers, math & logic. A skilled problem solver
- Disciplined in data accuracy and model audit practices
- A proactive growth mindset; coachable, but can also research and learn
- A mind for business; you like to understand business drivers and to identify opportunities to pursue and risks to mitigate
- Prior experience with SQL and Data Visualization (Tableau software for example)
- Prior experience working with information systems (NetSuite for example)
- Knowledge of the SaaS business industry its relevant metrics
- Experience working at a start-up or similar environment
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.