Dashlane is a leading, award-winning password manager and digital wallet, intrinsically designed to make identity and payment simple and secure on every website and every device. We're a rapidly growing, tech startup using the world's best security and privacy architecture to simplify the lives of more than 3 billion Internet users worldwide!
Since our first product launch in 2012, our team – based in New York and Paris- has been working hard to simplify and secure the lives of our 5 million Dashlane users through mastery of our craft and innovation.
Sounds pretty awesome, right? Our happy and growing user-base would agree.
Position based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane, our ambition is always to go further and implement new features to our product. As a member of the server team, you’ll be in charge to ensure the backend’s scalability so the product can continue to grow smoothly.
Dashlane is looking for a deeply motivated software engineer intern to join the agile Server team. You will build and maintain highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world - from five different platforms; you will be able to grow your server development skills and discover DevOps!
- You will work on creating and improving the webservices used by all 5 Dashlane client apps.
- You will enhance our usage databases, dashboards and job processors used by our data analysts.
- You will handle deployment and operational aspects.
- You will find bright solutions to challenging problems.
- You will develop internal tools for our user supports and sales teams.
- Fast and motivated learner with strong analytical skills for problem solving
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Good knowledge of relational and/or non relational database(s) is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS or other cloud providers is a plus
- Experienced with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Good English Level
- Final internship
At dashlane, you will :
- Have a lot of autonomy and be at the forefront of building a cutting-edge platform that helps millions of people
- Work with developers, product managers, tester and our very own founders.
- Participate in cross team side project such as “how to improve happiness in the team”
- Learn every day and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work for an award winning product: in 2015, dashlane was named one of the “best of 2015” apps by Google, and the French App Store listed us among “Le Meilleur de 2015”.
- Wake up every morning, excited to go to work and have fun !