We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
Our Customer Support Team is here to deliver first-class support in a simple, effective, and timely manner to our growing Dashlane community. Your day-to-day will be focused on handling queries from our customers through a wide range of channels including email, chat, social media, and occasional screen share sessions.
As the Customer Support Agent besides helping Dashlane users resolve their questions and concerns, you will also help assist B2C users and internal customers with their product-related concerns and play a role in sharing customer feedback across the organization.
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Respond to B2B customer questions rapidly and clearly - this entails questions related to Dashlane product, customer account, billing, and how to make the most of Dashlane
- Take ownership of solving a wide range of customer problems that come through email, chat, and social media through effective probing and troubleshooting
- Comply with and suggest improvements for ticket categorization and issue identification guidelines. You play a big role in sharing relevant feedback with the product team and hence in the shaping of the Dashlane product.
- Test and reproduce issues in order to troubleshoot and help the Dashlane product team identify and fix bugs
- Be the voice of our customers: raise their concerns or new feature requests/feedback to our product and engineering team
- Work closely with the Level 2 support team to improve overall product knowledge, and to escalate complex issues that require Level 2 Support
- Update/create content for our internal knowledge base and our help center, making your job and that of your peers easier in the future
To accomplish the above, you will work cross-functionally with different teams such as Engineering, Development, Product, and QA.
We are looking for people that are passionate about helping others, have an interest in technology and the latest internet trends, are naturally curious and eager to join a fast-growing company.
This is the perfect role for someone who already has a strong background or relevant experience in technical support and who has ideally worked in customer facing roles before.
- At least one year of experience in business to business (B2B) client/customer service experience, preferably consultative customer service experience in a SaaS/tech company
- Experience going on video calls and doing screen shares with customers to solve complex business/technical issues
- You're quality driven with a passion for creating extraordinary customer experiences, while being able to help your team achieve efficiency and productivity objectives
- You are comfortable using support platforms such as Zendesk
- You’re experienced in managing support tickets throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the product/development team, and to resolution.
- Experience working with tech teams like developers/engineers and QA
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues that can arise on web apps, mobile apps, local software, and web extensions
- Excellent spoken and written English. You’re able to communicate technical topics to customers and coworkers simply and clearly.
What else do you need to know?
- Full-time 8h/day between Monday to Sunday, including weekends and bank holidays
- Rotative shifts currently comprised within 9am and 1am (Lisbon time)
- Great culture and multicultural work environment
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Dashlane::
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog section to find more information about our product and how we work.