We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Are you passionate about delivering first-class support and amazing customer experiences? Do you have proven experience leading international support teams in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges and solving complex issues? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Customer Support & Service Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role will include management of a team of Customer Support Specialists and a Team Lead in distributed locations dedicated to providing assistance to Dashlane users and to providing amazing customer experience. You will work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that your team is delivering a first class support experience to all Dashlane users. You have an entrepreneurial style and look for big challenges. You are obsessed with delivering the best support experience to your users as you believe support can be a key element in a company's growth. You are KPI driven and know how to motivate your team to deliver VIP support experiences and go beyond expectations. You like structuring and implementing new processes to improve your team performance. You care about people and believe that a good support agent will deliver their best in a great place to work!
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and coach a team of support specialists as well as a Team Lead and their team in distributed locations
- Ensure we deliver VIP support experience to Dashlane users
- Be the voice of our customers with internal stakeholders like Engineering and Product teams to fix issues in a timely manner and report feature requests
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to ensure alignment and success in accomplishing company objectives
- Drive strong performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs and building appropriate scorecards and reports
- Define and implement operational processes that improve team efficiency as well as stakeholder management
- Responsible for defining SLA and KPI targets and accountable for team/channel results
- Test, administrate and contribute to continuous improvement of support tools & processes
- Organize scheduling for the team using Workforce Management tools and with the help of the Team Lead. Help with ticket volume forecasts and backlog management
- Train and onboard new team members with help from QA and training teams
- Have weekly 1:1 meetings with direct reports as well as skip level meetings with the team
- Develop a high performing team culture through continuous performance management. Help the team members use career path and competency mapping to sustain growth
- Be part of Support leadership team and work on defining department strategy with the Operations Director
- 2+ years of experience as Customer support manager or Operations manager, preferably in tech or SaaS environment
- Fluency in English
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven professional experience with project management, process improvements, and building processes
- Experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders; product managers, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Experience managing an international support team in B2B and/or B2C products
- Proven experience with hiring, creating job descriptions, and interviewing
- Experience working with support platforms such as Zendesk, creating reporting and KPIS, using data to support findings
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment which a passion for the tech industry
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.