We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Our B2B team is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As an SDR, you will identify new opportunities and build pipelines for Account Executives by managing inbound/outbound prospecting, discovery, qualification, and will be responsible for accurately tracking prospect interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for self-motivated, high-energy, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent prospecting, phone, and email skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be fearlessly pitching Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
You will be based in New York, NY
At Dashlane you will:
- Execute Dashlane's Sales Development process against a high volume of targeted accounts.
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, and networking campaigns and document relevant activities.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders and critical account information, maintaining detailed account profiles in our CRM platform.
- Thoughtfully manage the discovery process to uncover each prospect's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process.
- Schedule qualified meetings, calls/demos and engage with C-Level IT executives to generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquiries and marketing leads.
- Create a positive impression on our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful, effective communication.
We're Also Looking For:
- 1+ years of sales experience (SaaS / tech sales preferred).
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations (assigned quotas, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.