The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketing Manager to join our B2B Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and executing a scalable content marketing machine that will engage and guide our target audience throughout the buying journey – from awareness to consideration up to advocacy.
This is a highly cross-functional role, partnering with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to build content that helps our prospects and customers understand our product, helps turn best-fit prospects into customers, and elevates the Dashlane brand through compelling thought leadership content.
If you believe that great content can transform a business from the top of the funnel down, this is the role for you!
You'll be based in New York, NY.
As Dashlane you will:
- Develop and own Dashlane’s B2B content strategy that serves the entire buyer journey across different personas, industries, and geographies, with a goal to increase brand awareness, elevate our positioning, support demand generation and improve sales effectiveness.
- Own and execute the content production process: from idea to outline to final content—from feedback rounds to coordinating with the creative team for on-brand final designs.
- Produce compelling narratives that help our prospects/customers see how Dashlane empowers them to achieve their business goals.
- Conceive, research and write high-quality engaging content across multiple formats: webinars, guides, blog posts, long-form thought leadership, case studies, email and web copy, whitepapers, eBooks, quick guides, infographics, newsletters, video scripts, eBooks, blogs, social media posts, product brochures, sales decks, tutorials, how-to guides and messaging frameworks.
- Regularly report on content performance so we know exactly what’s working, what’s not, and how we can best hit our goals.
- Maintain a B2B marketing editorial calendar that aligns with demand generation, product marketing and sales goals.
- Manage content production relationships with freelance writers and internal contributors.
- Identify insights based on customer engagement and analytics and define strategic priorities and requirements to deliver business results.
- Monitor the blogs, social content, web content, and e-mail campaigns of competitors for industry trends and new content ideas.
- Own and manage the B2B blog and develop an internal and external blog contribution program to grow our content base.
- 5+ years of content marketing experience in B2B, preferably for a SaaS company.
We're also looking for:
- Experience and interest in being both strategic and tactical.
- A track record of using data to find and scale profitable content across the sales funnel that helps marketing teams hit acquisition goals.
- Demonstrated ability to drive top of funnel with content.
- Ability to use engagement and performance analytics to adapt content strategy, identify new story angles and optimize content performance.
- Experience with SEO and content best practices for organic search and social.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and a get it done attitude; flexible, adaptive, collaborative personality with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to join and thrive in dynamic conversations with diverse audiences: executives, client-facing conversations, etc.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, marketing and sales to develop content for product launches, sales communications and thought leadership.
- Experience creating content for a technical audience.
- Experience with a CMS (e.g. WordPress), marketing automation (e.g. Marketo) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) a plus
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
Please share your portfolio or links to relevant content demonstrating skills across a variety of content types.