The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
Our Customer Support team is committed to ensuring a stellar experience with Dashlane for all our users. We strive to go beyond just solving problems that users report to us and help them become successful with our product quickly and consistently.
You will be responsible for monitoring the quality of our interactions with Customers, defining and improving quality standards and processes, implementing appropriate tools to support those processes, and reporting on results, trends and improvements.
You will be based in Lisbon, where you'll join a multi-cultural office of engineers, product managers, QA, user support, and more, all using English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
You will report to the Training and Quality Manager and will collaborate on a daily basis with the entire support team in New York and Paris.
At Dashlane you will:
- Assist in creating and implementing quality processes and standards for Customer Support teams, constantly focused on improving the customer experience
- Bring innovative ideas and challenge the existing procedures and the teams to reach higher quality standards
- Audit team's interactions with our customers, on a regular basis against quality and productivity standards
- Proactively identify trends and new opportunities to improve our team knowledge and the quality of our interactions with the users, making recommendations in line with the business goals
- Produce consistent quality reports, including gap analyses and quality trends, with focus on the top quality issues impacting Dashlane
- Document quality issues and recommendations for the management team and provide information (at the team and individual level) to assist them in giving effective feedback to their teams
- Ensure integrity of quality data by supporting managers and graders, through quality calibration meetings
- Provide timely feedback to the management team, graders and agents to address team challenges as soon as they arise
- Deliver coaching to agents on how to provide a better customer experience, in cooperation with the management team, to ensure their continuous improvement
- Maintain process documentation and actionable quality dashboards to ensure consistency across offices and teams
- Make additional recommendations to enhance training materials and knowledge base contents
- Act as a key quality point and influence the team to improve the user experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English (French or German are a plus)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and passion for providing exceptional customer support
- Exceptional analytical skills, with proven experience in managing data and building consistent and valuable reporting
- Familiar with customer support teams' dynamics, challenges, and main metrics
- Experience in fast-paced companies strongly focused on improving the customer journey
- Ideally, 3 years of experience in Quality or Support / Success management, ideally on a software-based product
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working in an Agile environment with the ability to adapt to changes and adjust priorities
We're Also Looking For:
- Someone who loves challenges, building things from the ground up, raising the bar and working with really talented people
- Passion for data analytics, investigation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Great soft skills to influence the team and coach the agents
- Ability to collaborate with other stakeholders to create strategies that deliver business goals
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to think 'out of the box' about how quality can drive people, processes and tools' improvements
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.