Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe there’s a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldn’t be our privacy and autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology and how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 14 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
Dashlane is looking for a world-class product marketing professional and business leader who has successfully built and led a multi-faceted product marketing team. You will be based in Paris, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
At Dashlane you will:
- Collaborate with leaders from across the company to clearly define and mobilize the mission, vision, and strategy of Dashlane.
- Represent the voice of the customer. Partner with Product Strategy and Insights team to uncover deep insights to our audience to inform product strategy and plan.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation that directs, supports, and enables strategic and collaborative cross-functional efforts between the Marketing, Product, Analytics, and Engineering organizations.
- Continually assess the market to identify strategic market needs and opportunities specific to Dashlane’s current and future products and services.
- Develop and oversee go to market strategies and plans for all feature and product releases.
- Empower, inspire, and develop Product Marketing and Globalization teams through continued recruitment of talent; development of meaningful structure and processes for the team to align effectively with Product, Growth, Engagement, Creative, and Data Science teams; and implementing PMM best-practices.
An ideal candidate might have:
- A track record of influencing behavior at a variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers and senior executives.
- Experience working globally with empathy for audiences in different markets.
- Aptitude for working with analytics and data, and turning those insights into compelling and actionable stories for marketers.
- Experience being a bridge builder and engaging with teams cross-functionally.
- A deep understanding of the media landscape and are passionate about digital advertising.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Passion for building teams and developing talent.
We're Also Looking for:
- Strategic Vision: Become a strategic leader within the product organization. Providing strategic and tactical leadership in crafting the users’ experiences by balancing the company’s vision, business priorities, and product priorities. Partnering effectively across functions (i.e., product, engineering, marketing, growth and ops) in order to ensure a uniform experience across channels (both in and out of product).
- Activist: Passionate about privacy, digital rights and the future of the web. Eager to leverage our proximity to the world's regulatory vanguard to ensure positive outcomes for citizens and our digital commons.
- Evangelist: Deep appreciation for the powerful solutions we develop to the web's most pressing problems and the ability to strengthen our engineering brand as a result.
- Connector: Experience leading a team that is aligned with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. not only partnering with product, but can also work closely with our growth, engagement, creative, ecommerce, sales, and data science).
- Gravitas/Leadership: Experience skillfully scaling the PMM organization into an efficient and effective powerhouse team; demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team. Exhibits poise, composure and dynamism to motivate and instill confidence among the rest of the executives, team and company.
- Insight driven, analytical thinker: Track record of leveraging both internal user data and consumer insights work to help define the product experience. Lives and breathes the user experience by having immersed themselves in user trends, research and live interactions. Complements all decisions with supportive analytics and has shown a bias to test/measure performance continuously.
- Ownership Mentality: Works effectively across functions to ensure the best outcome for the business. Has an entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset, applied at scale and through working with others. Ruthless about the prioritization of goals, strategies and individual tasks. Should create a culture of pride in flawless execution, timely delivery and quality delivery, always.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.