Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe there’s a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldn’t be our privacy and autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology and how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
Dashlane is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager. You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own Dashlane's social media presence on all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Reddit)
- Develop the strategy for using social media channels to drive awareness and engagement with Dashlane’s core audiences
- Develop social media content and collaborate with creative team, media team, growth team, and/or other creative partners to develop content for social media
- Reply to and engage with our audience in a relevant, timely, and on-brand manner
- Own publishing social media content, leveraging our creative team for asset creation & review
- Track and report on channel and post-level reach and engagement metrics, sharing wins and learnings with the wider team
- Develop the role, team, and processes for social media within the larger brand and growth strategy, in collaboration with marketing and company peers
We're Looking For:
- Proven ability to manage process and meet deadlines
- Track record of successfully executing social media initiatives that drive sharing and engagement
- An organized and thorough project manager
- A creative mind and good visual eye, with an eye on both balancing quality of branded content with performance of content
- An excellent writer, ability to pen clear briefs
- A team player - with experience working within a fast growing entrepreneurial organization and team
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.