Dashlane is an app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Login instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlaneworks across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens cultivated by Big Tech that normally inhibit our digital experience.
At Dashlane, we believe there’s a better way to live online. That the toll for cruising the internet at speed shouldn’t be our privacy and autonomy. That we have a role in shaping the cultural conversation about how we use technology and how technology companies use us. And we believe that we, with the help of like-minded people, can start to take steps to reclaim our digital independence without sacrificing convenience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
Do you love the challenge of finding scalable ways to improve user experience with CRM? Are you passionate about using data-driven insights to drive revenue and customer retention? If so, Dashlane is looking for a CRM/Email Marketing Associate and we'd love to talk to you!
At Dashlane, you will:
- Contribute to robust and curated B2B and B2C customer lifecycles that drive adoption and advocacy and win back churned users
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer, working to exceed their expectations every day
- Become an expert on ESP platforms such as Braze, Sendgrid, and Marketo
- Manage the full scope of CRM projects by leveraging your already-strong project management skills, like MVP and iteration planning, prioritization, stakeholder delegation, and deadline management
- Bring campaigns to life with flawless execution of campaign setup, template creation, customer segmentation, QA, launch, and analysis
- Routinely update, create, and organize documentation for campaigns, launch schedules, CRM processes, and platform operations
- Serve as the point person for campaign challenges that may arise and initiate scheduled deep dives into the data
- Collaborate with external teams to resolve technical limitations or complexities
- 1+ years of CRM experience on a product or marketing team
We're also looking for:
- Experience using ESPs like Braze or Sendgrid
- Basic knowledge of HTML (ability to troubleshoot simple errors)
- Motivated and goal-oriented self-starter with experience managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical/operational capabilities; highly adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
- Solid understanding of CRM best practices, associated KPIs, and customer segmentation strategies
- Experience working for B2B or B2C SaaS companies with mobile or cross-platform applications
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exposure to the Agile methodology and working environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.