The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
As a Senior IT Field Support Engineer you will be responsible for researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
You will also assist the IT Team as needed with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization.
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Support end-users with IT-related problems in a responsive and service-oriented manner.
- Setup, management, and maintenance of IT-related equipment.
- Assist the IT Team as needed with project work to grow the technology infrastructure of the organization.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, installation, and implementation of systems.
- Occasionally will be required to go out to the field to help with a problem on site. This could include repair to POS equipment, back office equipment, testing, etc..
- Fantastic customer service skills. (ie. A positive demeanor, energetic attitude, and willingness to assist users above and beyond).
- A minimum of 5 years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration with a focus on customer facing experience.
- Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS Applications and SSO, including 0365 Apps for the Enterprise (Outlook, Calendaring,One Drive, Office Online).
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting on Mac OS, Windows 7, 8 & 10, Linux, and various applications including Office and Adobe suites.
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and troubleshooting.
- Experience in racking and installing networking equipment and servers and working in a MDF room.
- Experience partnering with local IT vendors.
- Knowledge of best practices around data security.
- Experience supporting mobile devices including Android and iOS devices.
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology including Zoom, and Crestron devices. Experience with supporting people remotely.
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
- Ability to partner effectively with business leaders and cross functional teams.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to act autonomously, see common trends and issues within the office, and able to strategically think of solutions to present to the team and solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Patience and a desire to provide world class customer service.
- Experience delivering group and one-on-one training.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.