The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
At Dashlane you will:
- Work with a talented team of developers, product and project managers, designers, and marketers on both sides of the Atlantic (Paris, Lisbon & New York)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
As our Senior QA Analyst, you will:
- Be responsible for QA aspects of a Scrum Team (called Mission Team) along with developers, product and project managers
- Prepare and write test specs, test plans, and test cases based on specifications/design
- Assign to outsourced QA testers test execution tasks and bug fix checking
- Participate in identifying and reporting defects, reproduce bugs, and follow the bugs life cycle
- Take care of the release validation of one of our platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Extension...), in collaboration with other QA members and developers
- Work with Automation Engineers to define the test coverage strategy to have a good balance between manual and automation tests
- Collaborate with tech leads to define cross-platform solutions
- Drive QA process enhancements across the company
- Advocate quality in and out of Dashlane by sharing best practices via blog or presentations at conferences
You will be based in Paris.
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- 4+ years of experience working within the Agile framework
- 4+ years of experience creating test specs, test plans, and test cases
- 2+ years of experience designing the test strategy, evaluating the needs for testing (specs, requirements, resources) and the time needed for validation
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- Knowledge of various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- Great oral and written communications skills
- A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.