Are you passionate about people, technology and product?
Working on a product that allows to dash across the internet without compromising users security has always been your dream?
Would you like to be our ambassador in the Lisbon tech community?
Join Dashlane as an Engineering Director and take part in a mission to create beautiful and usable software with global impact.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 13 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
We are looking for a strong technical leader, who will be responsible for helping us build, grow, and lead our Lisbon Engineering team. You will be shaping and coordinating the delivery of our teams and working closely with the Engineering teams in Paris and New York. You will be an ambassador and tech thought leader for Dashlane in the Lisbon tech community.
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to recruiting great engineers and building a talented team for Dashlane Engineering in Lisbon.
- Manage the team day to day to shape a high functioning, motivated team.
- Focus on developing the team, by coaching and mentoring the engineers as they advance in their career.
- Support the engineering team in achieving a high level of technical quality, reliability, and ease-of-use.
- Work closely with other departments (Product, Marketing...) to ensure reliable delivery and meaningful outcome for the business.
- Contribute to raising the bar every day on how we are organized, to aim for maximum efficiency.
- Wake up every morning, be excited to go to work and have fun!
- Experience building and at least 5 years managing large (15+) and fast-growing teams at a technology company.
- Proven track record in delivering quality software, using agile practices.
- Public contributions as a tech thought leader in the Lisbon tech community
- Fluent in English.
You also have:
- Solid technical background, working with or leading multi-disciplinary engineering teams towards goal achievement.
- Strong experience around engineering best practices and software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business needs and interact with non-technical stakeholders.
- Capacity of adaptation to respond to the needs of a fast-changing environment.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.