The Internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the Internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers. That's where Dashlane comes in, with a digital identity app to bridge the gap between security and convenience. Our patented zero-knowledge architecture ensures your personal details are securely stored and managed, and our autofill features save the average customer 50 hours per year they'd otherwise spend on internet drudgery.
Dashlane is seeking a VP of Product to lead the team development, product vision, execution and product culture of the product organization. The ideal candidate will lead, manage and cultivate the product team to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and results against strategic business goals. You will guide our product investment and prioritization with key stakeholders across the business including user experience, engineering, marketing, amongst many others.
The ideal candidate has a track record of success at leading product organizations, ideally at a tech or consumer startup. You are an analytical and creative thinker, able to toggle quickly between the big themes and the little details. You are willing to roll up your sleeves to dive into the data and insights that will fuel our toughest decisions, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
You will be based in Paris, France or New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Cultivate an outcome-focused, hypothesis-driven environment for your team and ensure daily efforts are effective and aligned with Dashlane’s mission
- Develop, define, and execute the vision and strategy for Dashlane’s consumer apps which are available on every operating system, device, and browser
- Assess and identify opportunities and challenges in Dashlane’s current products and shepherd new product capabilities in partnership with the design and engineering teams
- Deeply understand the needs and pain points of our customers in partnership with our research and insights team, to lead the product team to be the informed voice of the user
- Establish, track, and interpret KPIs to diagnose current business trends and forecast future performance
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, and FP&A to deliver business milestones to market through impactful product releases
- Partner with customer support to understand user feedback coming through that channel, and improve support experience across every customer touch point
- Partner with engineering to ensure product and technology is being built in a way that is scalable, sustainable and reliable
- Grow, scale and develop your product leaders to cultivate a forward-thinking product culture focused on continuous improvement, innovation and results-driven performance
- 15+ years of experience in product management or analogous function/discipline
- Experience working in consumer apps
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience working with subscription business models
- Experience working alongside or directly for executives or equivalent senior leadership
- A fundamental understanding of consumer desktop and mobile apps
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- Highly organized
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris, headquartered in New York, and having recently opened an office in Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging