Are you passionate about finding bugs?
Does quality fit in your daily routine?
Join Dashlane as a QA Analyst and take part in a mission to create beautiful and usable software with global impact.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
About the role:
As a QA Analyst you will work with a talented team of developers, product and project managers, designers, and marketers on both sides of the Atlantic (Paris, Lisbon & New York). You will help ensure that all requirements are met before our product reaches the customers. You will actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company’s success. You will also evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
You will be based in Lisbon.
At Dashlane you will:
- Validating and verifying the applications, in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications.
- Identifying and reporting defects, following bug life cycle.
- Collaborating with developers, product and project managers, other QA members and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment.
- Writing QA documentation, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders.
- Experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans.
- Experience in acceptance tests, smoke tests, regression tests.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
We're Also Looking For:
- A demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness.
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You have knowledge in testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.