Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a talented Backend Software Engineer to join our Web Development agile team in New York. You will participate in building and maintaining highly reliable server applications and APIs that are used by millions of clients around the world. You have several years of experience and a proven track record in building, deploying and keeping such applications up 24x7.
The team you will join is in charge of all services available on the Dashlane website, as well as our emails infrastructure. In addition, you will constantly work with our Server team based in Paris, France. The team in New York, composed of backend and frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
We want to hear from you if…
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in developing server applications
- You have experience developing applications used by thousands or millions
- You know how to code, but also to deploy, test, and monitor
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries
- You have excellent communication skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- You enjoy writing clean code that is easy to maintain and understand
Bonus points if you:
- Have prior knowledge of Node.js
- Have a security background
- Are experienced with Agile methodologies
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.