The Internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the Internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
That's where Dashlane comes in, with a digital identity app to bridge the gap between security and convenience. Our patented zero-knowledge architecture ensures your personal details are securely stored and managed, and our autofill features save the average customer 50 hours per year they'd otherwise spend on internet drudgery. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
So, are you passionate about products and their ability to delight customers? Are you equally expert in solving customer, business and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record of success working in the B2B SasS space? Would you enjoy working with a highly collaborative and passionate group of people with a large and growing global customer base? If so, then we have the career opportunity for you, as Director, B2B Product Management at Dashlane.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities. Our company has reached a crucial inflection point, on the back of our $110M Series D and the evolving global discourse around our relationship with the technology we use every day.
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead Dashlane’s B2B product strategy, and be responsible for translating feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements.
- Develop and own the B2B product backlog for multiple teams. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan and deliver against. Communicate roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders, executive leadership, and the company at large, where appropriate.
- Be a tireless advocate for B2B customers and their distinct needs (e.g., IT administrator, economic buyer, end-user).
- Own every aspect of experiences being launched by defining and reviewing key performance metrics, aggregating user feedback and reporting performance to a broad group of stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, Engineering, Finance, and Ops to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach.
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, audience opportunity by analyzing trends by customer segment to strengthen current market position and identify potential opportunities.
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing and iterative basis using the lean agile practices and methodology.
- Build, manage, and scale a team of product managers.
- 9+ years of experience in product management or analogous function/discipline
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience working alongside or directly for executives or equivalent senior leadership
- A fundamental understanding of consumer desktop and mobile apps
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- Highly organized
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris, headquartered in New York, and having recently opened an office in Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.