Dashlane is the safe and simple way to secure your digital identity and safekeep all of your personal information that lives online. The intuitive Dashlane app automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data and payment details to help you manage, monitor, and protect your digital identity across all platforms and devices - smart phone, tablet and computer.
Password storage and autofill allows you to stop typing passwords and filling out tedious online forms. Users can automatically save and fill their passwords, personal information, and payment details quickly and accurately. Strong passwords are hard to remember; Dashlane's built-in Password Generator allows you to generate and store unique, complex passwords in one click when you create new accounts or change old passwords.
With offices in New York City, Paris, and Lisbon, Dashlane has raised over $210 million in capital from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners and FirstMark Capital, to create a safe and effortless solution for all citizens of the digital world.
Dashlane has grown to 12m+ consumers spanning 180 countries and 11 languages. Customer acquisition to date has been entirely via inbound self-serve with the bulk of revenue coming from consumers. B2B revenue is small and balanced between self-serve and inbound inside sales. Dashlane’s large population of consumers and freemium users is a tremendous asset creating enormous brand awareness and loyalty at global scale. And the Consumer and B2B businesses are mutually reinforcing with consumers bringing affinity and passion for the product into their workplace and creating bottom up demand for a single solution that can seamlessly protect both personal and work identity.
Dashlane for Business is the key to success for enterprise security - a simple, innovative solution built to protect and empower organizations and their employees. The company has done multi millions in B2B revenue with limited investment. The recent 110m Series D round led by Sequoia will drive engineering, sales and marketing resources dedicated to scaling B2B sales spanning engineering development of enterprise ready management and administration controls, B2B marketing investments and scaling the sales infrastructure and team. To that end, Dashlane is looking for a Vice President, B2B sales, who will lead all revenue across self-serve, inbound, outbound, enablement and sales strategy for the B2B channel. Role will report to CEO Emmanuel Schalit and be based in New York city.
Dashlane seeks a proven leader to build the inside sales team with capacity to extend up market overtime. Near term focus will be on the SMB and VSB cohorts with Dashlane targeting sub 300 employee companies. As enterprise admin controls and additional enterprise product features are completed in the course of 2020, the strategy is to begin to extend up market with addition of hybrid inside and enterprise field sales teams. This person will be responsible for building the process and machinery with near term focus on leveraging self-serve inside sales while beginning to pursue intentional outbound sales.
- Scale the B2B channel from $6m ARR to over $50m ARR.
- Develop and execute a distribution model that combines self-serve with high velocity inside sales and progressively expands upmarket towards Mid-Market and Enterprise as the product matures.
- Develop a data driven sales plan that is grounded in rigorous sales plan measurement and performance metrics.
- Succeed with brain vs. brute force by leveraging data to understand cohorts, whom to target, how to approach and measure success.
- Support sales strategy and recommendations with data and analytical rigor.
- Identify opportunities to increase Dashlane Business list price.
- Implement Land and Expand playbook to leverage large volume of employees in companies that have only done limited deployments of Dashlane.
- Identify favorable verticals where early success will be the foundation of an upmarket GTM motion.
- Partner with Marketing, Product and Engineering to create Dashlane’s differentiation and value proposition across all relevant customer segments.
- Hire, train and lead a world class sales organization.
- Sustain a team culture driven by performance. Manage, train and motivate staff. Drive accountability and foundation for predictable results.
- Mentor and develop Dashlane’s current sales team to excel, while strategically reinforcing the team in critical opportunity areas to be identified.
- Serve as strategic go-to-market partner across the company.
- Be a key member of the management team; lead vs. be led; contribute perspective and provide business acumen beyond sales.
- Low Ego, Team Player, with strong ability to collaborate across functions
- Highly analytical and data driven, with a modern view on sales programs, technologies and philosophies.
- Process orientation that drives a specific and consistent sales methodology across all stages of qualification and nurture.
- Natural Leader and team motivator
- Strong Communicator, with gravitas and executive presence, able to interact at Board level when necessary
- High IQ and EQ; Confident and leads vs. follows; Takes it upon him/herself to be fully accountable for the success of the sales team and removes friction from the system.
- Results oriented; Takes ownership and accountability for delivering on company forecasts and goals and permeates the inside sales organization with the same attitude and sense of personal accountability.
- Additional competencies: Hires “A” Players – leader of leaders; Competitive and Driven; Communication – both oral and written skills with attention to detail; self-aware; unquestionable integrity.
- Proven track record of structuring, recruiting, on-boarding, and developing high performance inside sales teams that have rapidly scaled SaaS businesses from sub $10m to $50m+. Knows how to build processes to support rapid growth.
- Success selling category creating or complex software products
- Ideally has sold or launched sales team internationally
- Proven track record of cross functional collaboration with Marketing Product and Engineering
- Highly analytical. Can look at ramp time, retention, productivity metrics etc. and apply appropriately to model hiring and revenue attainment.
- Great recruiting skills with track record of hiring and developing management talent – not just individual contributors.
Diversity at Dashlane
A true international company, founded in Paris, headquartered in New York, and having recently opened an office in Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.