The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
That's where Dashlane comes in, with a digital identity app to bridge the gap between security and convenience. Our patented zero-knowledge architecture ensures your personal details are securely stored and managed, and our autofill features save the average customer 50 hours per year they'd otherwise spend on internet drudgery. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Do you have a passion for the future of digital identity? Are you a strong consumer-focused globalization specialist with a successful track record of multicultural marketing? Do you understand what it means to deliver a culturally relevant user experience? Are you obsessed with creating a clear and compelling message that resonates with our international users' values? Do you have a deep understanding of the Brazilian market and how to deliver a first-class service to millions of customers there?
We’re searching for an International Growth Specialist, Brazil to play a key role in developing our presence in that market and help bring our solution to the millions of users there. The right person has a proven track record of being able to create impactful messaging and deliver global marketing strategies.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
You will be based in Lisbon. We offer relocation packages if necessary.
At Dashlane you will:
- Help build our International Growth roadmap and go-to-market strategies with expert actionable insights
- Partner with Product, Data, and Marketing teams on a cross-functional basis to assess market needs and trends, and develop best-in-class messaging to support the expansion of Dashlane in Brazil
- Help build regional campaigns, A/B tests, local landing pages, price discounts and analyze the data to evaluate performance and identify opportunities
- Support international user research initiatives and lead the integration of these findings into campaigns and tests
- Own the Portuguese content experience and ensure consistency across all our platforms (desktop, mobile, website)
- Constantly think about ways to optimize our presence in Brazil (user acquisition, retention and conversion) to help improve our performance and channels
- Follow-up on all localization issues and develop tone and language style guide with our external translating team in order to define Dashlane’s voice in this market
- Act as ambassador for the International Growth team at the internal and external levels
- 2+ years of experience in globalization, multicultural copy writing, Content or Product marketing or similar.
- Native fluency in Brazilian Portuguese mandatory
We are looking for someone who has:
- Business acumen to encourage international growth
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Portuguese and English (French or additional languages a plus but not a requirement)
- Exceptional communication skills and experience with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges
- Experience executing a multicultural marketing strategy
- Passion for solving internationalization issues
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels
- Project management experience
- A Masters or equivalent desired, preferably in linguistics, multicultural communications/marketing, or a related field.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.