The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
You will join the security team and protect our systems from intruders and ensure our secured development lifecycle is state of the art. You will work collaboratively with all departments and challenge them to make sure our million of users enjoy a safe digital life.
You will be based in Paris, with English as your primarily working language. If you are currently outside of France, we will offer support for the relocation.
At Dashlane you will:
- Maintain, improve IAM tools and processes (Saml federation, hashicorp Vault, etc.)
- Maintain, administrate, improve CI tools (gitlab, k8s, etc.)
- Improve vulnerability scanning tools and reporting (security dashboard)
- Propose new security features that could help keeping Dashlane and our users secure
- Improve and monitor the security sensors and logs (ELK, Dark trace, Suricata, Pfsense)
- Promote security internally and externally (trainings, blogs, conferences).
- Handle the product security bug backlog
- Improve/challenge/take part in the security incident process
- Experiment and discover new ideas (You'll have time to do research and developement, talks, etc.)
- 5+ year of professional experience in systems & networks security
- 5+ year of professional experience using SIEM and IAM tools
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Adversarial thinking
- Vulnerability research knowledge
- Previous audit/penetration testing experience
- Scripting and development skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.