Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will join the security team and protect our systems from intruders and ensure our secured development lifecycle is state of the art. You will work collaboratively with all departments and challenge them to make sure our million of users enjoy a safe digital life.
You will be based in Paris, with English as your primarily working language. If you are currently outside of France, we will offer support for the relocation.
At Dashlane you will:
- Maintain, improve IAM tools and processes (Saml federation, hashicorp Vault, etc.)
- Maintain, administrate, improve CI tools (gitlab, k8s, etc.)
- Improve vulnerability scanning tools and reporting (security dashboard)
- Propose new security features that could help keeping Dashlane and our users secure
- Improve and monitor the security sensors and logs (ELK, Dark trace, Suricata, Pfsense)
- Promote security internally and externally (trainings, blogs, conferences).
- Handle the product security bug backlog
- Improve/challenge/take part in the security incident process
- Experiment and discover new ideas (You'll have time to do research and developement, talks, etc.)
- 1+ year of professional experience in systems & networks security
- 1+ year of professional experience using SIEM and IAM tools
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Adversarial thinking
- Vulnerability research knowledge
- Previous audit/penetration testing experience
- Scripting and development skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.