Are you passionate about delivering first-class support and amazing customer experiences? Do you have proven experience leading international support teams in a very dynamic environment? Do you love challenges and solving complex issues? If so, we have a career opportunity for you as a Customer Support & Service Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. Our award-winning app keeps logins, personal data, and payment info secure and accessible using patented, zero-knowledge architecture. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that with the right tools, we can help every digital citizen realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
To ensure our users have a stellar experience with Dashlane, our Customer Support & Service team’s mission is delivering first-class support with a focus on simplicity, quality and fast delivery.
Reporting to the Operations Director, this role will include management of a team of Customer Support Specialists and Senior Specialists dedicated to providing assistance to Dashlane users and to providing amazing customer experience. You will work on a technical and complex product, available on multiple platforms and browsers for both B2C and B2B segments, and your goal will be to ensure that your new team is delivering a first class support experience. You have an entrepreneurial style and look for big challenges. You are obsessed with delivering the best support experience to your users as you believe support can be a key element in a company's growth. You are KPI driven and know how to motivate your team to deliver VIP support experiences and go beyond expectations. You like structuring and implementing new processes to improve your team performance. You care about people and believe that a good support agent will deliver their best in a great place to work!
You will be based in Paris, with English as your primarily working language. If you are currently outside of France, we will offer support for the relocation.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and coach a team of 5+ support agents
- Deliver VIP support experience to people who use Dashlane
- Be the voice of our customers with Engineering and Product teams to fix issues in a timely manner and report feature requests from our users
- Drive strong performance, including implementing scalable team monitoring, incorporating SLAs and building appropriate scorecards and reports
- Define and implement operational processes
- Test and administrate support tools
- Work on our support career path to help your team grow
- Be part of Support leadership team and work on Support department strategy with the Operations Director, Customer Support & Service
- 5+ years of experience as Customer support manager or Operation manager, if possible on a software-based product
- Fluency in English
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- A university degree in management, project management, marketing or linguistics
- Proven professional experience with ITIL processes (Request and Incident management process, Change Management process...)
- Experience working in an Agile environment, being familiar with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Proven professional experience working with third-party vendors and establishing SLA/SLO
- Experience collaborating with product managers, engineers, and marketers to create strategies that deliver business goals
- Experience managing an international support team with technical profiles (min 5+ people)
- Proven experience hiring at least 5 to 10 people in a short period of time
- Experience with a wide range of support tools
- A love for the challenge, building things from the ground up, raising the bar, working with really talented people, and burying the competition
- Convinced Dashlane users—all of us here are passionate about the product and use it every day!
- Experience working with Zendesk or any similar Customer Service software / Ticket system
- Experience working with Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.