Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
Dashlane is looking for a tech recruiter in New York to join our international Talent team, part of our broader People team. You will be critical to growing the Dashlane NYC based Engineering team by finding and attracting great candidates. You will build strong relationships with hiring managers and demonstrate you understand business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting. You will be in charge of implementing a recruitment strategy and a selection approach that reflects our company values.
At Dashlane you will:
- Drive the recruiting process by sourcing, reviewing resumes, coordinating screenings and interviews, and assisting in determining the suitability of the applicant
- Work with Dashlane hiring managers to better understand each department’s needs and screen incoming applicants quickly and effectively
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Develop and execute creative recruiting efforts and events; including informational sessions, recruitment mixers and other activities that promote Dashlane recruiting and outreach efforts
- Promote the Dashlane brand and use creativity to attract and market the company to qualified and strong candidates.
- Influence and assist engineers in being more visible in the New York tech scene by sponsoring events, organizing and participate to meetups, conferences etc.
- Take actions to promote a strong Dashlane culture and Dashlane's values
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of experience
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or staffing agencies with an understanding of key roles and positions within our space
We're also looking for:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.