The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
Our Browser Extension is the perfect tool to help our users during their daily browsing, at work or at home: Dashlane is here right when you need it, managing everything related to your digital identity. And storing that locally and securely, away from hackers and advertising platforms!
We are looking for an Engineering Manager to help us build, grow, and lead the teams focusing on this Browser Extension. They have a lot to do, from crafting an analysis engine driving the autofill feature to building delightful web interfaces for our users (extension popover, built-in web app...), while striving to test and release continuously in a moving ecosystem driven by browser vendors.
You will be based in Paris, France, with English as your primary working language. If you are currently outside of France, we will offer support for the relocation.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to growing the team from 15 to 30 people by hiring the best talent
- Set up the best conditions (structure, processes) for your team to shine
- Mentor your direct reports to accompany them in their career growth
- Ensure that your team members always get to attend the best trainings and conferences to grow their skills
- Contribute to creating and implementing the technical & business visions and be a relay in your team
- Facilitate communication with other teams and departments
- 2+ year(s) experience in people management or mentoring other developers
- Fluency in English
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven experience communicating about technical concepts with wider audiences
- Strong technical experience with web-based products
- You have a track record of building and leading teams in a fast-growing company
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- Nice to have: experience building products where security is a main concern (have you checked our zero-knowledge architecture whitepaper?)
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.