Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities, has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Dashlane also helps over 10,000 businesses mitigate cyber risk by protecting their employees & customers from the #1 cause of data breaches. We've raised over $210-million to-date, are experiencing triple-digit growth, and have a 4.9-star rating on Glassdoor! Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York, NY
Our B2B team is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help us achieve ambitious growth goals. As an SDR, you will identify new opportunities and build pipelines for Account Executives by managing inbound/outbound prospecting, discovery, qualification, and will be responsible for accurately tracking prospect interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for self-motivated, high-energy, curious, resilient professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. Your success in this position depends on excellent prospecting, phone, and email skills and the ability to quickly assess prospective opportunities through discovery and qualification, uncovering business needs through active listening and thoughtful questioning. This is a greenfield opportunity to quickly exceed your goals in a rapid-growth market and be part of growing a business line from the ground up. You’ll be fearlessly pitching Executive/C-Suite contacts in IT and Security, developing strategies and sales tactics to maximize your success, and will also collaborate with cross-functional peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering. If this sounds like the type of role and environment you thrive in, then we want to talk to you.
At Dashlane you will:
- Execute Dashlane's Sales Development process against a high volume of targeted accounts.
- Prospect into multiple accounts by executing call, email, and networking campaigns and document relevant activities.
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key stakeholders and critical account information, maintaining detailed account profiles in our CRM platform.
- Thoughtfully manage the discovery process to uncover each prospect's set of business needs, use cases, technical requirements, and purchasing process.
- Schedule qualified meetings, calls/demos and engage with C-Level IT executives to generate new business opportunities.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and rapid response cadence in following up on all inbound inquiries and marketing leads.
- Create a positive impression on our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful, effective communication.
Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar degree preferred).
We're Also Looking For:
- 1+ years of sales experience (SaaS / tech sales preferred).
- Experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.).
- A proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding expectations (assigned quotas, etc.).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial mindset - interested in helping to build a business with the ability to change direction and operate in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful.
- High degree of perseverance and passion for our product and mission.
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment.
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, or similar Information Technology/Security verticals.
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise web technologies, directory services (MS Active Directory, etc.), endpoint and network management.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.