Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We are looking for an Associate Data Analyst to join our Analytics team and help us answer questions on all fronts: product, engineering, marketing, user support, business development, finance, etc. Our analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendation and use advanced technologies to process and report the data. We are a diverse team of analysts, scientists and engineers who have come together to analyze the data for a product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis you will work directly with individuals both in New York and Paris offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better and a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize all analytical support tickets and adhoc requests to the data team
- Track all requests in the forms of tickets, if a ticket doesn’t exist already
- Provide efficient and effective analysis/resolution to all tickets/requests in a timely manner
- Apprise requesters of the status and progress of pending requests
- Identify and escalate production incidents to the appropriate teams when required
- Manage data integrity and perform analyses to ensure quality of data
- Identify data issues and collaborate with members of the data team to implement solutions
- Help create requested Looker dashboards for various teams
- You have 1+ years of working experience with SQL and relational databases such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery
We're also looking for:
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills adaptable to a variety of audiences
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on client issues until resolution is achieved
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Looker, Tableau, Chart.io or other similar tools
- Master's degree in a quantitative field
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.