Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a People Specialist to join our International People Team, to support our growth and contribute to provide to all Dashlaners an incredible employee experience. You will have the opportunity to interact with virtually everyone in the office, and global managers to ensure you provide a service that fit the team's needs. This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, where you can make a significant impact while developing and growing your career.
This role will be based in our Lisbon office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Provide People / HR support to Dashlaners across the business, such as swift and effective resolutions to employee questions and challenges
- Lead New Hire Experience / Onboarding for the Lisbon office, ensuring you help managers to prepare for their new hires, and become a trusted advisor to the new hires from the time they sign offer letters.
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed
- Partner with our Office Experience Manager to ensure a great onboarding experience
- Hold regular check-ins to ensure you’re building trust with each new hire, collecting feedback and helping them assimilate into the Dashlane community
- Analyze and report on Onboarding survey data
- Prepare or update employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Lead effort to continually find and implement fresh ways to celebrate success so people feel fulfilled and motivated
- Coordinate training and development efforts, including influencing talented Dashlaners to create and deliver their own mini-trainings
- Build compliance into all we do, including with running various audits and reports
- 1+ years experience, preferably in a tech startup in People/HR space
You also have:
- Strong interest and knowledge of People/HR practices
- Very strong work ethic. You're proactive, highly motivated, and self-directed with great time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task, independently prioritize and ensure all needs are met. You keep calm even when there’s a lot to do
- An empathetic and engaging style. You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- A belief that there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up. You work whenever and wherever is needed to make things happen but also serve as a role model for respecting the value of having a life outside of work
- Integrity. You understand the balancing act of how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues in an environment where two of our company values are Transparency and No Politics
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.