We dreamed of a more connected world in which the internet made life better for everyone. Instead, we’ve found that the marketing-monetized business models upon which the web has been built have left us politically polarized and culturally impoverished. If you’ve spent your career bankrolling the ad-supported internet, then we invite you to use those powers as a force for good.
Rather than building products that extract data about people, we’re building great products for people. At Dashlane, you can bring your superior analytical, operational and commercial capabilities to bear on the task of providing digital peace of mind in the form of simple, easy-to-use products that work across the web’s walled gardens.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. Our award-winning app keeps logins, personal data, and payment info secure and accessible using patented, zero-knowledge architecture. Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that with the right tools, we can help every digital citizen realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million users in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities.
We believe people deserve an experience of the internet that doesn’t require them to trade privacy for convenience and ownership for security. There’s no better place to begin than by representing the interest of individuals at the moment when their relationship with a company starts at account creation and login.
We pride ourselves on being a well-run, subscription-based business led by experienced executives whose most important responsibility is to respectfully manage the time and attention of their teams. We’re backed by the world’s best investors dedicated to building iconic brands and sustainable, legacy-defining businesses.
As the Head of Growth Marketing, you will enable and empower the marketing organization that successfully achieves our mission. You’ll bring your vision and strategy for how to expand data-driven global marketing operations and build the machinery for a tightly integrated marketing ecosystem. You’ll develop a framework that translates your knowledge and understanding of our business to the marketing organization and guide how the marketing team should partner with product, data science, engineering, operations, and business leaders.
Most importantly, you will advance the state of marketing and decision sciences within the team and determine how we functionally approach critical stages of the consumer journey. The functional pathways you build to help drive career progression for the marketing team and ensure they do the best work of their lives.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own go-to-market, budget management, marketing technology, and channel optimization
- Define critical marketing funnels and partner with the CMO and CFO to align each with marketing spend, budgets, and future targets
- Work with Marketing, Product, Creative, Data Science, and external agencies to drive conversion and create innovative, differentiated multi-channel marketing experiences for our diverse target audience
- Work closely with Product and Data Science leadership to set and meet performance and conversion goals and continue to refine our multi-touch attribution model.
- Deliver step-function improvements to Dashlane’s customer acquisition by empowering a team of talented direct reports
- Map out and develop career pathways for key functions within the marketing organization and manage the headcount planning and recruitment process to optimize for business priorities and objectives
- Mentor and motivate the team into a well-oiled operation, coach them on how to successfully partner cross-functionally to quickly and efficiently execute on large-scale programs
- Architect processes and operating principles optimized for growth. Continuously evaluate the marketing stack to stay abreast of new and alternative technology and partner with the product organization to deliver the systems and tools to multiply a team's impact.
- Create alignment across marketing organization by sharing results, learnings, insights, and best practices
- 10+ years of leading marketing operations and successfully building out a modern, growth-driven marketing strategy for global companies of scale, ideally consumer technology or a technology-driven subscription/direct-to-consumer companies
- Thoughtfully hired, mentored and retained world-class marketing talent within a fast-paced, hyper-growth, ever-changing industry
We're Also Looking For:
- Extensive knowledge and experience scoping & building performance marketing functions
- Recognized as a constructive leader within previous marketing organizations and a strong influencer with other leaders in technology, product, operations, finance, legal
- Strong proficiency in developing highly-structured frameworks and processes that identify the right solutions and tools for scaling marketing initiatives in complex, data-heavy environments with many moving parts
- Data-driven instincts with a track record of producing and presenting compelling, convincing market data and information to diverse internal audiences
- Forward-thinking, analytical and problem-solving mindset, drawn to simplifying complexity
- Strong communicator and collaborator
Diversity at Dashlane:
A truly international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.