Were you the student who kept everything color coded and lived by your day planner? Are you the friend constantly coordinating schedules for group dinners and making itineraries for big vacations? Do you want to know what it takes to run a growing technology company from the inside out?
Dashlane is looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Executive Assistant to be the right hand for our Chief Executive Officer, assisting him in organizing the rapid growth of the company within our New York office. You’ll partner with and learn from our CEO, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at the operations of a high-growth tech company.
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Ensure our CEO is spending his time in the most high impact and effective ways, both short-term and long-term, by forming a strategy / operating system and owning its daily execution and continuous improvement
- Coordinate, optimize and manage calendars for our CEO, while also coordinating logistics for high-level internal and external meetings
- Manage the CEO's inbox to optimize the time he spends on email. Craft responses where appropriate
- Handle communications with board members, their EAs and external parties in a professional manner that reflects well on Dashlane's brand and reputation
- Manage direct deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting thank you letters and personal correspondence
- Work to create new processes by which meeting management becomes more efficient and less time-consuming to coordinate
- Compile executive agendas and documents; attend meetings for departments as requested, taking notes, circulate to-dos, and ensure follow up
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries (domestic and international), sometimes on short notice
- Manage individual and sometimes department expense reconciliation, both on corporate and personal credit cards
- Plan events, from department-wide strategy offsites, to department and sub-team social events
- Assist with employee recognition for accomplishments and milestones
- Facilitate internal communications as needed, and serve as point of contact for both internal and external requests/questions
- Occasionally pick up meals and coordinate catering
- Maintain team confidence by keeping information confidential
- Work across 3 offices and timezones
- 5+ years of experience supporting executives (VP and above)
We're Also Looking For:
- Ideally 3+ years supporting a C-level exec or CEO
- Experience working in a fast moving, informal and demanding startup environment is a plus
- Ability to build rapport quickly, both internally and externally
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Exceptional discretion and comfort handling highly sensitive information
- Self-motivation and ability to manage up and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.