Do you have a passion for the future of digital identity? Are you a strong consumer-focused globalization specialist with a successful track record of multicultural marketing? Do you understand what it means to deliver a culturally relevant user experience? Are you obsessed with creating a clear and compelling message that resonates with our international users' values? Do you have a deep understanding of the German market and how to deliver a first-class service to millions of customers there?
Dashlane is a password manager and online security app for everyone who lives, works, and plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design and patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, and payment info at users' fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords and wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage and secure their digital identities and has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in New York, Paris and Lisbon is united by our passion for password security and the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
You will be based in Paris. We offer relocation packages if necessary.
At Dashlane you will:
- Help build our International Growth roadmap and go-to-market strategies with expert actionable insights
- Partner with Product, Data, and Marketing teams on a cross-functional basis to assess market needs and trends, and develop best-in-class messaging to support the expansion of Dashlane in Germany (DACH region)
- Help build regional campaigns, A/B tests, local landing pages, price discounts and analyze the data to evaluate performance and identify opportunities
- Support international user research initiatives and lead the integration of these findings into campaigns and tests
- Own the German content experience and ensure consistency across all our platforms (desktop, mobile, website)
- Constantly think about ways to optimize our presence in Germany (user acquisition, retention and conversion) to help improve our performance and channels
- Follow-up on all localization issues and develop tone and language style guide with our external translating team in order to define Dashlane’s voice in our DACH markets
- Act as ambassador for the International Growth team at the internal and external levels
- 2+ years of experience in globalization, multicultural copy writing, Content or Product marketing or similar.
- Native fluency in German mandatory
We are looking for someone who has:
- Business acumen to encourage international growth
- Excellent verbal and written skills in German and English (French or additional languages a plus but not a requirement)
- Exceptional communication skills and experience with vendors and cross-functional teams
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges
- Experience executing a multicultural marketing strategy
- Passion for solving internationalization issues
- Great attitude towards work and people
- Proven ability to collaborate with multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels
- Project management experience
- A Masters or equivalent desired, preferably in linguistics, multicultural communications/marketing, or a related field.
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to finding diverse talent and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.