Are you passionate about solving complex customer, business, and technology puzzles? Do you have a proven track record of success growing B2B businesses, particularly SaaS companies? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane.
Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity, helping you take control of your personal information that lives online. Available across all platforms and devices, Dashlane automatically fills and stores passwords, personal data, and payment details to help you manage and protect your digital identity. With patented security architecture, Dashlane is the only app that both prevents and protects you from the risks of digitally storing and sharing your data. Available in 11 languages and trusted by 10+ million people in 180 countries, it's the complete, global solution for living safely and seamlessly online—at home, at work, and everywhere in between. Dashlane also helps over 10,000 businesses mitigate cyber risk by protecting their employees & customers from online threats, keeping their brands out of data breach headlines. Our vision is to evolve beyond password management and become the world's most-trusted Digital Identity Provider. By offering holistic, convenient, private, and secure solutions to manage your life online, we will bring the promise of the internet to its full potential: Making the world a safer, more open, more connected place.
Dashlane is a venture-backed company with $210 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, FirstMark Capital, Rho Capital Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, TransUnion, and Hercules Capital. Our core teams are based in Paris and New York, with a recent expansion to Lisbon in 2018. Dashlane is regularly featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and other global publications as a leading identity management solution. We have been named "App of the Day" by both Apple and Android, and for two consecutive years, Dashlane was recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
Who we're looking for:
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team in New York City. As a Senior Product Manager at Dashlane, you will help to craft our approach to product development and play a critical role in the future direction of the world of digital identity management.
You will lead two Agile and cross-functional B2B mission teams focused on IT Admins' essential needs (e.g., Deployment and reporting capabilities, workplace directory integrations) and End User Experience (e.g., simpler onboarding, connected work and personal accounts). Your team will have complete autonomy to pursue a goal, freedom to determine the inputs, and accountability only for the output. You will work closely with the B2B Sales team, and Research to identify and execute opportunities to acquire, retain, and grow our B2B business customer-base and revenue. You will also partner with Marketing and our E-Commerce mission team to optimize omni-channel messaging, content, pricing, and merchandising of plans and communication strategies. You will be responsible for formulating, owning, and executing an OKR-driven roadmap, with potential to work across Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, browser extensions, and the web. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. You should be able to make tough decisions when called for and rally the team around the decision; expect a tough job you will be proud and excited to do.
What you'll do:
- Contribute to our B2B product strategy
- Lead two cross-functional B2B mission teams to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to accelerate engaged user growth
- Be a tireless advocate for the customer (e.g., IT Admin and end-user), informed by research, direct feedback from B2B customers and prospects, sales and customer success teams,
working to exceed customer expectations every day
- Organize, Design, and Conduct direct B2B IT and end-user engagement and outreach to collect continuous feedback for ongoing & iterative product and feature validation
- Develop deep market expertise, conducting competitive assessment and positioning analyses for our products, and determine vectors of current and emerging competitors
- Define and communicate product positioning and value proposition messaging to the marketing and sales teams
- Be the link between teams, stakeholders, and executives
- Raise the bar when making product decisions and implementations
- Think outside the box to work around technical limitations or complexity
- Follow the tech ecosystem to be aware of all new trends that can impact Dashlane
Experience you'll bring:
- 3+ years’ product management
- Bachelors Degree
Skills you'll have:
- Experience with multi-platform, B2B SaaS product
- Experience in Agile development and product ownership
- Experience building enterprise desktop and mobile apps
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Experience in OKR-driven strategy and execution
- Experience in product-driven data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Experience in managing the full cycle of projects (from idea to operations)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Ability to break down features in MVP and longer vision based on iteration
- Deep knowledge about the apps ecosystem and platform guidelines
- Domain knowledge and experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), Enterprise Password Management, and multi-factor authentication
- Domain knowledge and experience with cloud and on-premise IT environments, enterprise native app and web technologies, directory services, endpoint and network security and management
- Experience working directly with customer stakeholders and running a customer advisory board
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- A high-level of organization
Nice to haves:
- MBA or advanced degree in Computer Science, Design, Econ, Stats, or other technical/analytical/creative fields
- Product Management and/or Product Owner certification
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.