Using the latest front-end technologies such as TypeScript and making use of latest browser's API, in a React and Node.js environment, you will build an incredible product and handle complicated challenges in order to make Dashlane better and more accessible. You will collaborate with our marketing, product, design, QA and analytics teams to constantly improve the user experience. As a team we take pride in web performance, code design, and code style.
The role will be instrumental in improving Dashlane's current systems, processes, and products necessary to support future growth and expansion plans. The engineering team based in New York, composed of backend and frontend developers, will be doubling its size by the end of 2019.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage and lead a new front-end development team, help them grow as engineers and follow their career development
- Recruit new developers and participate in Dashlane's effort to be visible in the tech community
- Work in collaboration with the other Engineering Managers and business stakeholders to prioritize work and help the team achieve its goals
- Architect and design new features, anticipate and plan technical roadmap
- Ensure availability and reliability of our services in production
- Have a lot of autonomy to put into practice what you have learned and to implement your ideas for improvement
- Work with passionate teams of engineers, product managers, testers, customer agents, in a nice office and a multicultural environment
- Work in a company where the privacy and security of our users are core values of the product
- 1+ years experience in people management or mentoring other developers
- 5+ years of experience in software development
It’s great if:
- You have significant experience with web applications development
- You are someone that has a passion for crafting beautiful User Interfaces and User Experiences
- You are a highly motivated individual that thrives in fast-paced environments
- You want to work and collaborate with teams that are located across the ocean in Paris and Lisbon
- You are experienced with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of server-side programming and principles using Node.js or similar
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional eye for detail
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.